Photo credit: Teslarati
After selling nearly all of his homes, Elon Musk has reportedly moved into a $50,000 prefab Boxabl Casita home in Starbase, Texas near SpaceX headquarters. The Tesla CEO still retains an events house in the Bay Area, but may even sell that one day to a big family who would actually make use of it. His current residence is essentially a 20×20 unit that spans 400 square feet inside. Read more for a tour and additional information.
Interested in one of these homes, but feel that 20×20 is just far too small? Unlike other prefab homes, the Boxabl Casita is the first product in a line of room modules that stack and combine to build any custom building. That’s right, if space allows, you’re able to stack a few of these together to build yourself a home much larger than Elon’s.
- Drum roll please as we proudly introduce the first-ever, playable LEGO Grand Piano; Experience the hands-on pleasure of creating a highly sophisticated LEGO concert piano model and then play beautiful music with it
- The LEGO Ideas Grand Piano (21323) has a removable 25-key keyboard, authentic hammer action, moving dampers and pedal, and motor; Combined with the LEGO Powered Up app, you can play a tune yourself or automatically
- Revel in the authentic design details of this beautiful model, from the top lid that can be propped up just like a real grand piano’s, to the opening fallboard and piano leg wheels, plus a height adjustable bench
- If you are looking for a creative DIY project, this 3,662-piece model building kit is ideal for you; So, take some time out and click your stress away with a rewarding challenge that will leave you feeling revitalized
- The piano measures over 8.5” (22.5cm) high, 12” (30.5cm) wide and 13.5” (35.5cm) deep when closed; A stylish item for your home or workplace, it also makes a cool gift for musicians, music-lovers, pianists and hobbyists
We have spent the last several years doing R&D and engineering a breakthrough solution to rapidly build high quality affordable housing. This product has the potential to improve the lives of millions of people,” said Galiano Tiramani, business development at Boxabl.