If your computer can run Far Cry 6 with ever graphical setting maxed out, it’s eye candy to say the least. More specifically, when it’s run in 4K resolution on Ultra ( 3840 x 2160 ) settings powered by an NVIDIA RTX 3090 GPU, complete with a custom “Beyond all Limits” reshade rtgi preset, you’ll experience Ambient Occlusion and bouncing lighting effects, which adds to the realism. Read more for a video demonstration and bonus.
For those who haven’t yet played the game, players take the role of a local Yaran named Dani Rojas, who was a former officer in the Yaran armed forces turned guerrilla soldier fighting for freedom. He aims to restore their nation to its former glory, and on a side note, players can select Dani’s gender at the start of the game.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU 4GB GDDR6
- Boost Clock 1500 Mhz & Max Graphics Power of 75W
- NVIDIA DLSS for groundbreaking AI rendering
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H Processor (2.7GHz~4.5GHz)
- 16GB RAM (64GB Max), Gen4 512GB SSD