A total of 349 Ferrari F50s were made during its production run from 1995–1997, and its 4.7LL naturally aspirated Tipo F130B 60-valve V12 engine generating 512 hp and 347 lb-ft of torque, derived from a 3.5 L V12 used in the 1990 Ferrari 641 Formula One car, is amazing to say the least. This owner decided to install straight pipes and go for a photoshoot around London. Read more for a video and additional information.
The last production unit rolled off the assembly line in July 1997. However, did you know that the F50’s engine predated the car? That’s right, it was actually used in the Ferrari 333 SP for the American IMSA GT Championship in 1994, enabling it to become eligible for the stock engine World Sports Car category.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!