Photo credit: Dejan Hristov via Car Scoops
Some already know that the Dakar Rally is an off-road endurance event that takes place over rough terrain much tougher than that used in conventional rallying, and the vehicles used are typically true off-road vehicles rather than modified production cars. What if Ferrari designed a model that could be used for both the street and rallying? Introducing the CascoRosso Concept by designer Dejan Hristov. Read more for additional pictures and information.
When in rally form, it would be able to handle dunes, mud, camel grass, rocks, and shifting sand dunes in the Sahara. The main difference between the street version would just be a heavy duty suspension, different lightweight body panels, and larger wheels to help avoid obstacles. This Ferrari would probably fall under the T3 Group, which is for “Light Vehicles”, or even the “Open” if it can only conform to SCORE (Southern California Off Road Enthusiasts) regulations.
- Feed creative role play with this action-packed LEGO Creator 3-in-1 monster burger truck building kit, and watch kids' imagination and building skills soar as they play, imagine and build their own creations!
- Kids can stretch their building skills as they serve burgers in a monster burger truck, explore in an off-roader, haul heavy loads with the tractor pulling vehicle, or let their creativity loose and build their own LEGO creations
- With this super-cool LEGO Creator 3-in-1 set, kids will have endless fun building a monster burger truck with suspension, rebuilding it into an off-roader or a tractor pulling vehicle, and playing with the 2 minifigures and dog figure
- The LEGO Creator monster burger truck with huge wheels, working suspension, foldable stairs and giant brick-built burger makes a cool all-occasion gift for kids ages 8+
- With the monster burger truck measuring over 7” (19cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide, this awesome action toy is big enough for serious fast-food truck cooking adventures