Another week, another Fortnite crossover, and this time, it’s with the 1979 science fiction horror film “Alien”. Ellen Ripley dons the Nostromo Crew Outfit with a Weyland-Yutani Cat Carrier for Jonesy the Cat, while the Xenomorph Alien has its own built-in emote called Xeno Menace, as well as a special Tail Back Bling. Players can also pick up the Space Gear Bundle separately, which features a P-500 Power Loader Arm Pickaxe, Cheyenne Dropship Glider, and a “Burst Case Scenario” emote. Read more for two videos, including gameplay, and additional information.
The success of the Ridley Scott-directed Alien spawned a media franchise of films, novels, comic books, video games, and toys. In the film world, there were several crossovers with the Predator franchise, including Alien vs. Predator (2004) and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007). You can’t forget about the prequel series of Prometheus (2012) and Alien: Covenant (2017), both directed by Scott.
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB dedicated graphics card; VR ready; Display connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case; 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included; 16 Color RGB lighting case; generic keyboard & mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A
In space, no one can hear you scream. On the Island, everyone can you see you Emote. Agent Jonesy’s search to find the best Hunters took a dark and stormy stop to LV-426. Now there’s good news… and bad news. Bad news first? Surprising no one, a Xenomorph was able to sneak back with Jonesy. It has been described as the perfect organism. Its structural perfection matched only by its hostility,” according to Epic Games.