Google has teamed up with Universal Brand Development, Amblin Entertainment and Ludia to bring you 10 augmented reality dinosaurs from “Jurassic World”. When using Google Search, you’ll be able to watch T. Rex roam around your living room or watch the Stegosaurus graze in a field. To activate this feature, simply search for a dinosaur on Google using a mobile device and tap “View in 3D” to rotate or zoom in. Read more for a video demonstration and additional information.
After tapping “View in 3D,” users will then be able to bring the dinosaur into their space with AR and adjust its size to understand how large it actually is in relation to the things around you. If you’re on an Android device, turn up the volume to hear the booming footsteps and roars of each dinosaur.
- Build the original Jurassic Park’s iconic gate with opening function, surrounding walls featuring iconic Jurassic Park scenes, and a fearsome T. rex!
- Includes 6 minifigures: John Hammond, Ian Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, Alan Grant, Ray Arnold and Dennis Nedry, plus a buildable minifigure display stand and a baby dinosaur toy figure
- This impressive Jurassic World T. rex Rampage construction toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for display and creative play
- This LEGO Jurassic Park build-and-display set is a challenging building experience and a great holiday and birthday gift for fans ages 16+ of Jurassic Park, T. rex models and dinosaurs
- Jurassic Park gate measures over 16” (42cm) high, 18” (48cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep; Jurassic Park T. rex dinosaur measures over 8” (22cm) high, 27” (69cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
To create the 3D dinosaurs, our concept artists first did preliminary research to discover information about each creature. Not only did we draw research from various forms of literature, our artists also worked with paleontologists and the ‘Jurassic World’ team to make the assets as accurate and realistic as possible. Even the smallest of details, such as irregularities of skin color and patterns, are important,” said Camilo Sanin, Ludia’s Lead on Character Creations.