The Enzo Ferrari was in production from 2002-2004 and is a 12 cylinder mid-engine supercar named after the company’s founder, Enzo Ferrari. What set it apart from the automaker’s previous vehicles is that this model incorporated Formula One technology, like as a carbon-fiber body, an F1-style automated-shift manual transmission, and carbon fiber-reinforced silicon carbide (C/SiC) ceramic composite disc brakes. Believe it or not, the 1986 Pontiac Fiero-based knockoff you see here actually made it into Monterey Car Week. Read more to see Jay Leno go for a spin in this bizarre vehicle.
Your eyes aren’t playing tricks, it’s powered by a V6 engine producing 140-horsepower, but sports a plastic V12 engine cover to make people believe it’s the real deal. Sure, the Fiero also has a mid-engine design, but its composite body panels and hidden headlamps are a far cry from the Enzo Ferrari’s F1-style parts. In any case, it gets the job done, or at the very least, turns some heads while out on the road.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!