We’re just months away from the Xbox Series X launch, and today, we get a sneak peek at some early Halo Infinite footage, or 8-minutes of campaign gameplay to be exact. In this installment, Master Chief plays a more central role than in Halo 5: Guardians, set on a Halo ring, equipped with Mark VI armor, which returns to the design seen in Halo 2 and Halo 3. Read more for the video and additional information.
Once again, Halo Infinite will boast split-screen action, but a beta test via an insider flight program prior to its release will take place to ensure all bugs are worked out before launch. It’s the 14th game overall and continues the story of the Master Chief as the third chapter of the “Reclaimer Saga”, following Halo 5: Guardians.
- 53 easy Snaptite pieces, no glue, paint or tools required. Includes 3 build your own figures-Master Chief, Kelly 087 and Spartan Fred
- Light up Machine gun. Authentic in-game battle action sounds
- Has PVC Rolling Wheels. Working Suspension.
- 1/32 Scale that includes easy to apply stickers
- Intended for ages 8 years and up
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise beginning holiday 2020! Developed by 343 Industries for the entire Xbox family of devices, including Project Scarlett and Windows PCs, Halo Infinite continues the Halo 5: Guardians storyline and takes the franchise in ambitious and unexpected directions, powered by the all-new Slipspace Engine,” said Microsoft.