Hasbro’s Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy is a must have for fans of The Mandalorian, and you can get one for $18.74 after clipping the on-page $6.25 off coupon, today only, originally $24.99. He comes dressed in a little robe ever, complete with posable arms that let you pretend that the Force is within your reach. Simply squeeze the toy’s soft plush body to activate character sounds. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- THE CHILD: Fans call him “Baby Yoda”, but this lovable character is known as the Child, and now fans ages 3 and up can add their very own cuddly version of The Child to their Star Wars collections (and their bedtime routine) with The Child Electronic Plush Toy
- 10 SOUND EFFECTS: Kids can squeeze The Child Talking Plush Toy’s soft body to hear adorable vocal sounds from the character featured in the Disney Plus series The Mandalorian! We dare you not to melt!
- STREAMING SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: Includes live-action TV series-based character-inspired accessories that allow fans and collectors to imagine scenes from the Star Wars galaxy
- AUTHENTICALLY STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy is authentically styled after the pop culture phenomenon from the Disney Plus series
- SOFT AND CUDDLY TOY: Soft plush body allows kids to cuddle up close with this adorable character from the Star Wars galaxy
Hasbro authentically styled the toy after the pop culture phenomenon from the Disney Plus series, and it comes with accessories too, a little food dish as well as a blue toy frog to be more exact. Just how large is the toy? It measures 4 x 10 x 8.25 inches, just so you have somewhat of an idea before it arrives on your doorstep.