The Ford F-150 is a formidable truck straight from the factory, but Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) wasn’t satisfied, so that’s why they built the Venom 775 Supercharged Truck. They bolted on a large 2.9L supercharger system onto the factory 5.0L Coyote F-150 and boosted the 395 factory horsepower to 775 horsepower, with a Hennessey paint matched Ram Air Hood to boot, enabling it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 4-seconds flat. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include a six-inch lift kit, six-piston Brembo brakes up, a custom Hennessey front bumper with five LED lights, and 20” wheels wrapped in 35” Toyo tires at all four corners. Just the basic Venom 775 package will set you back $53,300, while the optional items ups the cost to $16,300, and the complete package pictured here is priced at $69,600 at Brown Lee Ford.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4-inch (11cm) high, 1-inch (4cm) wide and 1-inch (3cm) deep
At Hennessey Performance, we continue to push the envelope and crush the competition. The Venom 775 is the culmination of what the perfect F-150 should be,” said CEO John Hennessey.