The Ford F-150 is a formidable truck straight from the factory, but Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) wasn’t satisfied, so that’s why they built the Venom 775 Supercharged Truck. They bolted on a large 2.9L supercharger system onto the factory 5.0L Coyote F-150 and boosted the 395 factory horsepower to 775 horsepower, with a Hennessey paint matched Ram Air Hood to boot, enabling it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 4-seconds flat. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include a six-inch lift kit, six-piston Brembo brakes up, a custom Hennessey front bumper with five LED lights, and 20” wheels wrapped in 35” Toyo tires at all four corners. Just the basic Venom 775 package will set you back $53,300, while the optional items ups the cost to $16,300, and the complete package pictured here is priced at $69,600 at Brown Lee Ford.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
At Hennessey Performance, we continue to push the envelope and crush the competition. The Venom 775 is the culmination of what the perfect F-150 should be,” said CEO John Hennessey.