Photo credit: Daniel Płatek via Car Scoops
Created by industrial designer Daniel Płatek, the Infiniti QF Inspiration Concept is essentially a single-seat supercar that draws inspiration from fighter jets. Its narrow cabin means that you won’t find a large touchscreen or any other high-tech electronics, just a steering wheel and an OLED panel. Outside, there are no visible headlights, just a seamless flowing body for maximum aerodynamic efficiency. Read more for additional pictures.
The supercar rests on large aluminum alloy wheels and ultra low profile tires to keep it planted on the road. No powerplant was mentioned, but if it follows the other modern supercars of today, you can expect a hybrid or all-electric drivetrain. For those looking for a similar supercar that exists now, look no further than the Lotus Evija, which packs a 1,970-horsepower electric powertrain.
- This LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep Wrangler
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next challenge
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display