The Jaguar Vision Gran Tursimo electric hypercar has a standout circuit board livery that pays tribute to milestones such as the Le Mans debuts of the C-type and D-type in 1951 and 1954 respectively. In addition to its streamlined, lightweight composite body structure, it now comes equipped with four in-wheel Jaguar Racing and SV-designed electric motors generating a combined output 1877 hp and 2478 lb-ft of instant torque with intelligent all-wheel drive and torque vectoring to keep the traction. Read more for an up-close video, additional pictures and information.
All this power means that it can accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 1.65 seconds, on the way to a maximum speed of 255mph. Step inside, and you’ll see the new TYPEFIBRE fabrics used to cover the two sculpted composite seats. What is TYPEFIBRE? It’s basically an innovative system of performance materials being developed by Jaguar to deliver a lighter alternative to leather with amazing comfort and durability. PlayStation owners will soon be able to drive this all-electric beast in Gran Turismo.
- RC CAR TRACK SET: This glow in the dark race track gets kids excited for night time play! It bends & flexes as the LED racecar zooms around the buildable, 10 foot track.
- RACETRACK TOY SET: Features 200 pieces of interchangeable track, 1 race car, 1 remote control, instruction guide, stickers & ramp attachments. Track quickly snaps together & can be bent, looped & flexed in different ways.
- MAGIC TRACKS: The Magic Tracks Set is recommended for ages 3 years & up. LED car requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. Remote control requires 2 AAA batteries, not included. The track can roll up for quick storage & portability.
- AS SEEN ON TV: Ontel Products are composed of many individual brands each serving customers in different ways. Try a variety of products from some of our brands like Pillow Pets, Miracle Socks, Iron Gym, Miracle Bamboo Cushion, Dream Tents, & more.
- INNOVATIVE WITH ONTEL: Since 1994, we’ve been developing, marketing, & distributing some of the most innovative consumer products on the market. From toys, to fitness equipment & household items, we love bringing new ideas into the world.
We were given one objective: take everything that makes the Jaguar Vision GT Coupé so special – the performance, the handling and the soundtrack – and take it to another level. The team didn’t just achieve that target – they exceeded it, developing a virtual electric car which really could compete successfully in the extremes of 24-hour endurance racing. Not only that, they were able to see their work in the virtual world, turned into reality with the production of the stunning full-scale model which will no doubt excite gamers about what’s to come in Gran Turismo,” said Jamal Hameedi, Engineering Director, Jaguar SV.