Former MLB star Jose Canseco had his 1999 Acura NSX turned into a Lamborghini Diablo GT replica, and it could be yours for $175,000 USD. This isn’t just a fiberglass body kit placed atop the original NSX chassis, as it includes several OEM Diablo GT parts, including functional scissor doors. Power comes from a 3.2L V6 engine making 290 hp and 224 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
One question potential buyers may have is if it’s street legal, and the answer would be a yes since the vehicle is titled as 1991 ASPT (Assembled by Parts Title). This replica may not be geared towards multi-millionaires, but rather the supercar enthusiast who does not have over $1-million to spend on a rare supercar. If money is no object, then you might want to search for an even more rare Lamborghini Diablo GTR. More information here.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
This is basically a street legal race car with comfort and performance — one which includes using a real SUPER CAR Acura NSX chassis, engine and infrastructure. The time and effort have been expensed by previous owners and I hate to sell it because it is in such pristine condition. So the lucky buyer will get a turn key super car without any painstaking work to be done. Be sure to watch the video so you can really appreciate the sound and perfection of this car,” said the seller.