Tesla Model 3 owners have probably never thought about smashing their infotainment screen for any reason, and that’s why TechRax is here to show just what happens if you do so while driving. A handheld sledgehammer was used for the job, and the screen is quite resilient, taking many hits before eventually cracking. Eventually, enough of the glass came off to cause the display to have random RGB flashes. Read more for the video and additional information.
On the bright side, even after the screen had been destroyed, the Tesla Model 3 continued to drive just fine. If an owner were to get in a fender bender that destroyed the screen, you’d still be able to start up the car, as TechRax stopped, got out of the car, and then managed to start it up again without any issues.
- Material:Alloy+ABS,rubber tire and solid structure
- The two sides of doors could be opened,the front cover could be opened too
- When you put on the button battery on the bottom,Open the doors,then it can come with Music and Light
- You can pull back the car,then it can move forwards even without battery
- Very suitable as children toys for birthday,Christmas gift, new year. Also it can be a gift for your boyfriend