Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini has converted its flagship factory in Bologna into a face mask manufacturing division, overseen by Italy’s Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, in a bid to help the country. In addition toe cloth face masks, made of cloth, they’re also manufacturing full face plexiglass shields at the Sant’Agata Bolognese plant. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Since time is of the essence, Lamborghini is churning out thousands of cloth masks everyday – hand-stitched by the manufacturer’s interiors department – and hundreds of 3D-printed plexiglass shields. Each night, they also lights up its headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese with the colors of the Italian flag.
- Lamborghini | The most coveted super sports car in the world
- Rastar | Get behind the wheel of your favorite high performance super car
- Attention to Detail | No feature is over looked: from simulation race tires, down to interior aesthetics
- Steering Wheel Remote | Remote control is a steering wheel with buttons for forward, reverse, left and right
- Collectible | A must have for enthusiast and collectors of all kind