Lazareth’s LMV 496 flying motorcycle may be the talk of the town, but the company quietly introduced the e-Triporteur, a stylish electric scooter designed for the city. It’s powered by a modular 2.2kW battery that was manufactured by Askoll in Italy and can be recharged to 80% capacity in just 5-hours. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
In Europe, this vehicle has received a “three-wheel moped” certification and its 28 mph (45 km / h) top speed means that it’s capable of fitting right into existing traffic and infrastructure. As for its design, it draws inspiration from the Art Deco era, or to be more specific, Streamline Moderne, which first appeared in the 1930s with curving forms and smooth, polished surfaces.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18.6 mph, travel up to 40 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Warranty: Segway Ninebot MAX is the most sturdy and powerful electric kick scooter. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.