It’s official, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR, consisting of 830-pieces, is the first McLaren supercar to be recreated in LEGO Technic form. Not just a simple brick recreation, this set has a V8 engine with moving pistons, sleek racing curves, dihedral doors that actually open, and a unique blue paint job. It’s the newest model to be released as part of the long partnership with McLaren Automotive that started back in 2015. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The original team responsible for the design of the McLaren Senna GTR worked with LEGO designers to bring you the excitement and essence of its real-life counterpart. Whether it be the large rear spoiler, the moving pistons in the V8 engine or even more impressive, the dihedral doors, you’ll find them on this model. Available January 1, 2021 worldwide, priced at $49.99 USD.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Designed for Lego 42093,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
Recreating a car that is so extreme to the core as the McLaren Senna GTR with LEGO Technic gave us an incredibly interesting challenge. This track car is not like any road car I’ve worked on before. It’s got some unique details, like its silhouettes and the awesome rear spoiler, which differentiates the building experience from others. Just like the incredible engineers at McLaren do when designing their supercars, we really pushed things to the max so the resulting model perfectly honours the art form that is the McLaren Senna GTR,” said Uwe Wabra, Senior Designer, LEGO Technic.