Sure, the all-new 2022 Lexus LX 600 may have taken the limelight at the company’s press conference earlier this week, but its futuristic Off-Highway Recreational Vehicle Concept is definitely worth a second look. Why? It’s powered by a hydrogen combustion engine that produces only water as a byproduct, and can tackle just about any terrain, including swamps as well as muddy trails. Read more for to see it in-action and additional information.
Could we see this ATV sometime in the future? Well, considering Toyota is developing a Corolla powered by a turbocharged 1.6-liter three-cylinder hydrogen engine, the answer is a resounding yes. However, they did have to rework the engine’s ignition and fuel delivery systems for it to run on hydrogen. As for pricing, a standard high-end ATV will run you between $6599 – $7250 USD, so we imagine a price point above that, possibly even double.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
Since its launch in 1995, the LX has been a luxury SUV icon shaped by an identity distinguished by an indomitable duality. Its comfortable ride quality and long list of amenities have defined it as a luxurious long-range cruiser, yet its tried-and-tested off-road specifications and equipment have taken it beyond the pavement in more than 50 countries and regions around the globe. As of August 2021, over 500,000 LX models have been sold throughout the world,” said the company.