If nothing but the most luxurious items will do, Gucci has just the AirPods Pro case for you. At $1100 USD, it’s supposed to be worn around the neck like a mini handbag using the detachable strap, handcrafted from beige & ebony GG Supreme canvas, leather, and metal. The case itself features a faux lock and key inspired by the brand’s ‘Padlock’ rande, complete with a ‘Bamboo Line’-inspired handle. Open it up, and you’ll find a red material of sorts with a magnetic clip. Read more to see the slightly more affordable standard AirPods case.
Called the Gucci GG Marmont AirPods Case, this stylish black bag is meant to be attached to a belt loop or bag using the clasp. It’s made from black leather and a gold-colored metal, while also sporting the iconic double G Gucci logo. Unfortunately, it will still set you back a hefty $460 USD, which is also more than the wireless earphones themselves.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices