Limited to just 10-units, the MANHART MH2 500 is basically a BMW M2 Competition that has been tuned to near perfection, or at least for a street legal version. The twin-turbocharged 3.0L six-cylinder engine now makes 511 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 62 mph in under 4.3-seconds, while topping out at 174 mph. A MANHART rear silencer with four 100-millimeter-diameter carbon tailpipes provide a deep soundtrack when driving. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Aesthetically, it features a new carbon front spoiler lip, diffuser and a rear spoiler lip on the trunk lid. You also get a set of MANHART Concave One light alloy rims finished in Gunmetal Gray that measure 9×20 and 10.5×20 inches wrapped in 245/30ZR20 and 285/25ZR20 tires. A set of H&R lowering springs keeps the vehicle planted on the ground at the track.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren
Last but not least, MANHART equips the interior with an additional display by AK Motion, which replaces one of the central air vents in the dashboard. In this way, the driver can always keep an eye on all the important operating parameters of the powertrain,” said MANHART.