If you love the Ferrari 812 GTS, then the “MANSORY Stallone GTS (MY21)” takes things to the next level. This open-top supercar was upgraded with the finest components, including lightweight carbon body parts, striking forged sports rims finished entirely in black, a powerful performance upgrade and luxurious interior modifications. The 6.5L V12 has been modified with an ECU upgrade, along with a powerful-sounding sports exhaust system, to increase power to 830 hp and 546 lb-ft of torque. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Keeping things light, MANSORY equipped the Stallone GTS with one-piece, ultra-light forged wheels in staggered 9.5 x 21 and 12 x 22 sizes wrapped in high-performance 265/30 ZR21 (VA) and 335/25 ZR22 (HA) tires respectively. Inside, you’ll find a bespoke sports steering wheel and aluminum pedals to add performance as well as maximum style. There’s no word yet on pricing for the Stallone GTS, but the Ferrari 812 GTS alone is priced at $363,730 USD, so these upgrades could nearly double that cost.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
At the same time the interior, which is completely done in leather, fulfils the luxury standard that applies to all MANSORY complete conversions at the very highest level. Almost all components of the interior have been upholstered in blue leather by master craftsmen and in some cases additionally accentuated with carbon. Countless white applications are used in the interior. Precisely embroidered logos and illuminated door sill panels elegantly round off the all-encompassing interior refinement,” said MANSORY.