Photo credit: Maximilian Schneider via Car Scoops
The Mazda RX-8 is the true successor to the RX-7 and, like its predecessors in the RX range, is powered by a rotary Wankel engine. Unfortunately, it was discontinued as of the 2012 model year and removed from the European market in 2010 after the car failed to meet emissions standards. Mitsubishi Motors Japan designer Maximilian Schnider gives us his take on a possible RX-10 Vision Longtail hypercar. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Power would come from a turbocharged 2.3L three-rotor engine generating 780 hp combined with two electric motors powering the front axle for a combined output of 1,030 hp, enabling it to hit 62 mph in 2.5 seconds, while topping out at 265 mph. It would boast a mid-engine layout and has a rear that draws inspiration from the McLaren F1 GTR Longtail.
- This stunning, collectible model car playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver LEGO minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible model car building kit to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The LEGO Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!