The Mercedes-Benz EQS Concept may looks impressive on the outside, but its interior is where it really shines, thanks to the MBUX Hyperscreen. The massive OLED system is surrounded by a continuous plastic front frame, with the visible part painted in “Silver Shadow” that undergoes an extensive three-coating process to achieve a high-quality surface impression through extremely thin intermediate coats. A built-in ambient lighting system is installed in the lower part of the MBUX Hyperscreen to make the unit appear to float on the instrument panel. Read more for the video and additional information.
The front passenger also gets their very own display and operating area, to help make road trips more entertaining. This side display can show individualized content with up to seven profiles. In addition to entertainment, the MBUX system proactively displays the desired functions at the appropriate time for the user, powered by artificial intelligence. This makes MBUX context-sensitive awareness and is constantly optimized, both by changes in the surroundings as well as user behavior.
- [Upgarded Color Gamut ] With embedded quantum-dot enhancement film, Lepow Z1-Gamut upgrades display color gamut to 97.6% NTSC, indicating this new model can present broader color spectrum and give viewers better visual enjoyment in videos and games . You will be no longer content with normal full HD after Lepow Z1-Gamut portable pc monitor. These usb portable monitors bring every frame alive and restore true colors for you.
- [15.6-inch FHD 1080P IPS Screen] Lepow portable computer monitors adopt 15.6’’ 1920*1080 screens to create stunning image quality and immersive visual enjoyment for their users. Advanced IPS panel ensures their outstanding performance in response time, smoothness, and eye protection. A 178° visual angle realizes quality viewing even several people share the screen at the same time.
- [Slim, light-weight, and portable] 0.3-inch thickness and 1.7lb weight make Lepow portable laptop monitor easily accommodate to every suitcase and backpack and stress-free when you are holding it for a long time. They are truly portable computer monitors for travelers, students, gamers, engineers, and everyone.
- [Universal Compatibility] With a full-function Type-C port and an HDMI port, Lepow Z1-Gamut portable monitors for laptops work with almost every computer, laptop, and tablet. They can easily connect to smart phones, Switch, PS3, PS4, and Xbox. You can use second screen mode, extended mode, or duplicate mode on the portable displays to extend your electronic devices everytime and everywhere.
- [All Accessories Equipped] To be ready-to-use right out of the box, Z1-Gamut monitors come with three cables (Type C-Type C/mini HDMI-HDMI/Type C-USB A), a two-pronged plug, a smart cover, and a screen protector. To strengthen audio stimulation, every monitor is equipped with two built-in speakers.
The MBUX Hyperscreen is both the brain and nervous system of the car. The MBUX Hyperscreen continually gets to know the customer better and delivers a tailored, personalized infotainment and operating offerings without the occupant needing to click or scroll anywhere,” said Sajjad Khan, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG and CTO.