First, Microsoft teased a 6-foot-tall Xbox Series X Fridge that weighed in at 400 pounds, but after seeing all of the memes on social media, they decided to make a miniature version months later. The latter was unveiled during the Xbox E3 Showcase, and now, Microsoft officially unveils the Xbox Series X Replica “Mini Fridge.” They partnered with Ukonic! to make it a reality, complete with LEDs and visual features that replicate the Xbox Series X. Read more for two hands-on video reviews of prototypes and additional information.
This ultra sleek matte-black fridge can hold up to 10 cans and has two shelves in the door for your favorite snacks. Up front, the mini fridge boasts a USB port to charge devices and comes with a DC power adapter when you want to use it on the road. Pre-orders begin on October 19th, and the first wave of production units is set to hit Target for $99.99 USD.
- Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller in Electric Volt, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay with battery usage up to 40 hours.
- Stay on target with the hybrid D-pad, textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back-case. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack.
- Connect using the USB-C port for direct plug and play to console or PC. Support for AA batteries is included on the rear.
- Seamlessly capture and share content with the dedicated Share button
- Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB C cable to play across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11 devices.
Additionally, for fans in Europe, the Xbox ‘Mini Fridge’ will be available from GAME in the UK (£89.99); and fans in France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, and Poland can grab their own at Game Stop EU (€99.00), Micromania (€99.00) or Toynk (via Amazon),” said Microsoft.