Photo credit: Moto Trainer Simulator
You’ve probably seen plenty of realistic racing simulators, but Moto Trainer could be the ultimate for motorcycle fans. Its proprietary software recreates the world’s greatest tracks, allowing riders to train on every MotoGP circuit around the world. The real-world movements are perfectly synchronized to the digital rendering of their character on-screen. They can then use the on-board laps as a ghost of sorts to train in seamless synchronicity with their on-screen counterpart. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Since the software is capable of playing any onboard video, riders can save their efforts on a telemetry master track. This enables you to load any circuit and motorbike, with riders replicating the video to the reference telemetry. It then analyzes the rider’s performance by monitoring the accelerator, front / rear brakes, gearbox and trajectories.
- Build a Harley-Davidson Fat Boy display model that captures the lines and engineering of the original with its teardrop fuel tank, an inbuilt speedometer, and dual exhaust pipes!
- Authentically designed with a Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, and a sturdy display stand, this is an iconic display for home or office
- Harley Davidson fans will appreciate the model's incredible level of detailing all the way down to the solid disc Lakester wheels and red-and-black paint color scheme
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy is perfect for Harley Davidson and motorcycle fans ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long
- Designed for Lego 10269,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Harley-Davidson Building Blocks from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights,strip lights,expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
The software behind Moto Trainer, developed by our engineers, is capable of playing any onboard video, and allows riders to save their efforts on a telemetry master track. This means that you can load any circuit and motorbike you want, with riders replicating the video to the reference telemetry. The software then analyses the rider’s performance by monitoring the accelerator, front and rear brakes, gearbox and trajectories. It’s a platform that allows bikers to train on every circuit in the world at an affordable price,” said Andrea Lombardi, CEO of MotoTrainer.