The N64 classic Pokemon Snap is coming to Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack members on June 24th. In this game, you assume the role of Todd Snap, a Pokémon photographer who is summoned by Professor Oak to Pokémon Island as quality pictures are needed to accompany his scientific findings.
Players will be able to choose from the game’s levels and features using its menu system. You can snap up to 60 pictures per visit, and after completing a course, the player selects their best photos of each Pokémon to be rated by Professor Oak and added to the Pokémon Report. There are a total of 63 of the original generation of 151 Pokémon featured in this game. The Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack is priced at $49.99 annually for individual users or $79.99 annually for a family plan (up to 8 users). For an augmented reality Pokemon Go experience, you’ll need a Microsoft HoloLens 2 headset.
- 7-inch OLED screen - Enjoy vivid colors and crisp contrast with a screen that makes colors pop
- Wired LAN port - Use the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode for a wired internet connection
- 64 GB internal storage - Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage
- Enhanced audio – Enjoy enhanced sound from the system’s onboard speakers when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes.
- Wide adjustable stand – Freely angle the system’s wide, adjustable stand for comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch – OLED Model supports all Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch software