California-based Next Level lives up to its name by unveiling a Jeep Gladiator 6×6. Starting at $145,000 USD, this six-wheeled beast doesn’t come cheap, but you’ll be able to choose from three different engine options: a turbocharged 2.0L (270 horsepower / 290 lb-ft of torque), 3.6L V6 (285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque), and a 3.0L V6 turbodiesel (375 hp / 470 lb-ft torque). For optimal acceleration, it utilizes a 4.88 gear ratio, while a full-time four-wheel drive is standard, with the six-wheel drivetrain available on-demand. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Other features include an extended 8-foot bed, an optional steel bumper, LED lighting, and winch. Suspension wise, Fox shock absorbers come standard on all six wheels, while the interior boasts hand-stitched Nappa leather, sport bolsters, and unique seat patterns. One dealership that will have this vehicle available is Huntington Beach Jeep Dodge in Huntington Beach, California.
- This LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep Wrangler
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next challenge
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display