Photo credit: Anesthétique Projets via Let’s Go Digital
The original PS Vita featured a 5-inch OLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, two analog joysticks, and front / shoulder push-button input, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and optional 3G connectivity. Put simply, this handheld game console was ahead of its time, but unfortunately, it did not garner the major third-party developer support required for major success. The console is powered by a quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore CPU and a quad-core SGX543MP GPU, making it perfect for just about any game genre. What if Sony released a next-gen version of the Vita with 5G? It might look something like this console. Read more for additional pictures and a bonus video.
With the rumored Nintendo Switch Pro set to hit stores this holiday season, it would be no surprise to see Sony make a surprise announcement about a handheld game console sooner than later. This next-generation Vita could possibly double as a 5G smartphone, complete with two analog sticks, a D-pad, and shoulder buttons.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in +Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode