What happens when the Novitec Group gets their hands on a Ferrari 812 Superfast? They transform the front mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive grand tourer into one of the meanest sounding supercars yet. Aesthetically, the tuners widened the rear end by 5.5-inches) and the front by 2.75-inches with a bespoke body kit that includes a revamped carbon fiber front bumper, side skirts, and flared arches. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
As for performance upgrades, its naturally-aspirated 6.5L V12 is now more powerful than ever, thanks to an ECU remap and custom exhaust system, generating 829 hp at 8,750 rpm and 554 lb-ft of torque at 7,300 rpm. Finishing things off are a set of Vossen-made NK 10 NL forged wheels measuring 21-inches up front and 22-inches at the rear where wrapped in 275/30 ZR 21 and 335/25 ZR 22 tires respectively.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
NOVITEC also offers exclusive tailor-made interior appointments for the drop-top N-LARGO. The company can redesign the cockpit using the finest leather and Alcantara in any desired color, finished at the highest level of workmanship,” said the company.