NVIDIA officially unveiled their new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card at COMPUTEX 2021 today. This powerhouse card offers an incredible leap in performance as well as fidelity with acclaimed features such as ray tracing, NVIDIA DLSS performance-boosting AI, NVIDIA Reflex latency-reduction, NVIDIA Broadcast streaming features and additional memory that allows it to zip through the most popular creator applications. Read more for a video and additional information.
Featuring 12GB of GDDR6X memory, 80 RT cores, 10,240 CUDA cores, 320 Tensor cores, and a 350 watt power draw. NVIDIA’s innovative Reflex technology reduces system latency or input lag, resulting in ultra responsive games, thus giving players in competitive multiplayer titles a big edge over the opposition. Available June 3rd, priced from $1199 USD.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz)
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA Dynamic Boost 2.0, NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time & 300nit Brightness)
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) | 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Killer Double Shot Pro: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX 1650i and Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
With RTX such a huge success, gamers and creators will be thrilled with the performance and features the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti offers. As the new flagship to the RTX family, the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is the ultimate upgrade for GPU enthusiasts of any generation,” said Jeff Fisher, senior vice president of the GeForce business unit at NVIDIA.