Peugeot revealed its all-new 9X8, a futuristic hypercar that will make its competitive debut in the FIA World Endurance Championship (FIA WEC) in 2022, also known as the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Power comes from a twin-turbocharged 2.6L V6 engine generating 680 hp, paired with a 268 hp electric motor drawing power from a 900-volt battery pack, mated to a seven-speed sequential transmission. Since FIA regulations only allow a maximum of 680 hp to be used at any time during the race, the combined 948 hp can only be used on the road. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
What does 9X8 mean? Well, the “9” continues the series used by the manufacturer for its recent endurance racing cars, like Peugeot 905, while the “X” refers to the hypercar’s all-wheel drive technology and hybrid powertrain. Lastly, “8” is the suffix used for all of Peugeuto’s current model names, from the 208 and 2008, to the 308, 3008, 5008 and so forth.
- Build a stunning LEGO version of the iconic Batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie, featuring a slide-open, dual minifigure cockpit and 2 hidden machine guns with a pop-up function, then show it off on the rotating model car display stand
- This display model includes 3 LEGO minifigures: a Batman figure with a cape, The Joker action figure with a gun and Vicki Vale figure with a buildable camera, plus a brick-built minifigure display stand
- Collectible LEGO Batmobile toy car measures over 4” (12cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- 3,306 pieces – Batmobile model car kit for all ages 16+ and a top holiday gift for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman 1989 Batmobile 76139 super-hero car toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Designed for Lego 76139,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Batmobile from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
Since the 9X8 is a PEUGEOT, the original sketch that steered our work portrayed a big cat ready to pounce, a stance which we have suggested by the slightly forward-tilting cockpit. The overall lines of the PEUGEOT 9X8 express the brand’s styling cues, while its sleek, racy, elegant forms inspire emotion and dynamism,” said Matthias HOSSANN, PEUGEOT Design Director.