Manufactured between 2002-2004, the Enzo Ferrari (Type F140) is a 12 cylinder mid-engine sports car named after the company’s founder, Enzo Ferrari and developed using Formula One technology. Featuring a carbon-fiber body, F1-style automated-shift manual transmission, and carbon fiber-reinforced silicon carbide (C/SiC) ceramic composite disc brakes. CAR BROS knew purchasing a non-wrecked authentic Enzo Ferrari was out of the question, so they turned a Pontiac Fierro into the Fierri. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
In addition to the Enzo Ferrari-inspired body kit, it comes equipped with somewhat functional scissor doors, a faux V12 engine cover, and 15-inch Z Racing wheels. The engine is still the factory 2.8-liter V6 engine generating 140 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque. Fortunately (or unfortunately), it’s up for sale right now, with the one caveat that it recently failed a California emissions test, so should you be the lucky winner of this vehicle, that will have to be taken care of promptly. More information here.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building
The ‘Fierri’ was featured in the prestigious 2019 Quail Motorsports Gathering. The attached AutoCheck vehicle history report shows no accidents in this car’s past, somehow,” according to the listing.