Japanese auto enthusiasts modify their vehicles in extreme ways, or better known as Bōsōzoku or VIP style. Typically, VIP style refers to Japanese luxury automobiles that have been made lower and wider in stance, complete with over-the-top wheels, suspension, as well as body kits. Whether Bōsōzoku or VIP, rear-wheel drive sedans, minivans and kei cars, are typically used. This Porsche 911 GT3 RS owner decided to create a one off ceramic-coated Laguna pipe exhaust for his. Read more for a video and additional information.
VIP-style modifications and their history have often been linked to the Yakuza. The reasoning for this is by using JDM cars with modifications associated with limousines, gangsters could avoid detection by the police and rival gangs. Vehicles with VIP style modifications usually have common characteristics, like deep dish wheels with low offsets that sit flush with the fenders, exhausts that stick out past the rear bumper, a crazy body kit, glossy paint, and a lowered ride height.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 building kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks, Kids and adults can come together for hours of building, thinking, and imaginative play
- The 1580-piece race car building kit includes a Porsche 911 RSR model car that measures over 5 inches (13cm) high, 19 inches (50cm) long and 7 inches (20cm) wide, This toy vehicle with building bricks is great for boys and girls aged 10+
- Designed for Lego 42096,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.