Photo credit: Mobile via Car Scoops
The Ferrari Testarossa first went into production in 1984 as a 12-cylinder mid-engine sports and successor to the Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer. This Pininfarina-designed car was originally manufactured from 1984 to 1991, but let’s face it, they’re hard to come by in decent condition nowadays. A Porsche 924 owner realized this and decided to convert his vehicle into a replica, complete with custom aluminum bodywork, targa roof, flying buttresses and a fake rear engine cover.Read more for additional pictures and information.
Inside, there’s Momo steering wheel with a Ferrari badget, revamped center console and a Pioneer audio system. It’s powered by a 2.0L four-cylinder engine generating 123 hp, and currently has 48,467 miles on the odometer. On the bright side, it’s being offered for just $16,124 USD.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
All versions of the Ferrari Testarossa were offered with a rear-mounted, five-speed manual transmission. Its rear mid-engine design keeps the center of gravity in the middle of the car, which increases stability, thus improving the car’s cornering ability, resulting in a standing weight distribution of 40% front / 60% rear.