Want to get your hands on the world’s first and only Gagliardi Vex? It’ll cost you $65,000. Unfortunately, this isn’t a bespoke supercar built from the ground up, but rather a vehicle based on the Porsche Boxster 987. The vehicle was designed and built by Gagliardi design and the first Vex built in sheet metal. Featuring a 107″ wheel base, it was painted Corvette white and now comes equipped with 20-inch wheels, performance coils, and a stainless steel exhaust. Read more for a video and additional information.
Gagliardi also stretched the Boxster body by 12 inches and added an extra section that was welded right behind the seats. Plus, the factory fabric top has been replaced with a removable hard top that can be stored behind the seats when not in use. Check out the eBay page.
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)