Photo credit: Ilya Zakharov
Automotive designer Ilya Zakharov from Russia reveals what he thinks a futuristic all-electric Porsche coupe should look like, and calls it the Exclusive GT. At first glance, it looks like a couple, but open the doors, and you’ll find an additional two seats inside. The car will be offered in both an all-carbon and painted finishes, with the former saving considerable weight, but at a hefty price. Read more for additional pictures.
On a related note, did you know that back in 2010, Porsche launched the Cayenne S Hybrid and announced the Panamera S Hybrid? That’s right, there was also a plug-in hybrid model called the Panamera S E-Hybrid released in October 2013 in the United States and during the fourth quarter of 2013 in multiple European countries.
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)