Available in four variants, the Taycan 4 Cross Turismo, Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo and Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo, this all-new EV from Porsche boasts an electric drive with 800-volt architecture. The vehicles are built on a new high-tech chassis with all-wheel drive and adaptive air suspension also ensures uncompromising dynamics off-road, complete with six millimeters more headroom for rear-seat passengers and more than 1,200 liters of load capacity, loaded through the large tailgate out back. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The variants all sport a dual-motor setup, mated to a two-speed transmission, with the entry-level Cross Turismo 4 making 375 HP / 469 HP with Overboost and launch control engaged, the 4S 482 hp / 562 HP on Oversboost, 670 hp Turbo and 750 hp Turbo S. An optional Off-Road package increases ground clearance by up to 30 mm, which enables you to drive the vehicle on demanding off-road terrain. However, the standard “Gravel Mode” improves the suitability of the new model for driving on tough roads.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
In 2019, we sent out a key signal with the debut of our first all-electric sports car. We see ourselves as pioneers of sustainable mobility: by 2025, half of all the new vehicles we will deliver will have an electrified drive – either fully electric or plug-in hybrid. In 2020, one in three of all vehicles we delivered in Europe had an electric powertrain. The future belongs to electric mobility. With the Taycan Cross Turismo, we’re taking another major step in this direction,” said Oliver Blume Chairman of the Executive Board of Porsche AG.