Does this school bus look somewhat familiar? If so, that’s because it’s based on the Dodge Power Wagon, a 4WD medium duty truck that was produced in various model series between 1945 and 1980. It was actually the first 4×4 medium duty truck produced by a major manufacturer in a civilian version, marking a significant predecessor to the many modern four wheel drive trucks in use today. Alan Vanevenhoven transformed a Power Wagon into a Hellcat V8-powered school bus. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The automobile enthusiast spent 10-months building this unique vehicle for the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and besides the 5.7L Hellcat V8, he installed a 46RH overdrive automatic transmission with an NP208 transfer case, power disc brakes, close ratio power steering, ceramic headers, and a 3-inch stainless steel exhaust. Step inside, and you’ll find a steel bench as well as a matching driver’s seat. It recently sold at a Mecum Auction for an undisclosed amount. More information here.
- Dom’s Dodge Charger race car is an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car, inspired by the original 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- Authentic features let fans recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower
- Check out the V8 engine, plus two nitro bottles for extra power. If things get too hot, there’s a fire extinguisher in the cockpit
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up Technic Fast & Furious Dom's Dodge Charger.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.