Does this school bus look somewhat familiar? If so, that’s because it’s based on the Dodge Power Wagon, a 4WD medium duty truck that was produced in various model series between 1945 and 1980. It was actually the first 4×4 medium duty truck produced by a major manufacturer in a civilian version, marking a significant predecessor to the many modern four wheel drive trucks in use today. Alan Vanevenhoven transformed a Power Wagon into a Hellcat V8-powered school bus. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The automobile enthusiast spent 10-months building this unique vehicle for the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and besides the 5.7L Hellcat V8, he installed a 46RH overdrive automatic transmission with an NP208 transfer case, power disc brakes, close ratio power steering, ceramic headers, and a 3-inch stainless steel exhaust. Step inside, and you’ll find a steel bench as well as a matching driver’s seat. It recently sold at a Mecum Auction for an undisclosed amount. More information here.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up Technic Fast & Furious Dom's Dodge Charger.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!