Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds are touted as the best for workouts, and you can get a pair for $159.95 shipped, today only, originally $249.95. These wireless earbuds have been completely re-engineered from the inside out, starting with an upgraded linear piston driver that leverages an efficient, pressurized airflow to create a powerful acoustic response in a small package, while providing incredibly low distortion as well as great dynamic range across the entire frequency curve. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charge case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort, stability
- Reinforced design for sweat and water resistance during tough workouts and running
- Protect your Beats with AppleCare+ - Add AppleCare+ to your order and receive accidental damage protection and 24/7 priority tech support from the people who know your headphones best
- Features the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
It’s also the first Beats product with a speech-detecting accelerometer in each earbud and two beam-forming microphones per side that targets your voice to filter out external sounds, like wind or ambient noise. On a full charge, you get up to 9-hours of listening time or a combined 24-hours with the magnetic closure case. Thanks to Fast Fuel Fuel technology, you get up to 1.5-hours of playback on just a 5-minute charge.
Powerbeats Pro is a harmonious blend of premium sound, fit and functionality. Powerbeats are already the #1 fitness headphones in the world and they are now untethered, with all the benefits of the Apple H1 chip. No longer do you have to choose between performance and practicality—it delivers the best on both fronts,” said Luke Wood, president of Beats.