Photo credit: Dejan Hristov
Apple is still working on their electric car project, codenamed “Titan,” and many assume that it is going to be full self-driving. The company reportedly partnered with Volkswagen to produce an autonomous employee shuttle van based on the T6 Transporter commercial vehicle platform, but no word yet on how that collaboration is going. Read more for more pictures of a fan-made concept by automotive designer Dejan Hristov.
As you can see, there is no steering wheel inside, rather just two sets of seats facing each other with a large touchscreen panel running Apple CarPlay. The gullwing doors add a futuristic touch, but known Apple, they most likely will not opt for something so flashy on a production model. The exterior materials are translucent, so you’d be able to peer through the body panels and observe the road, which also means that paint is out of the question.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices