Let’s face it, Tesla probably won’t be releasing any Cybertruck merchandise, especially remote-controlled cars or Power Wheels-sized vehicles anytime soon, but that didn’t stop the guys at FliteTest from making their own. If you’re interested in building the latter, simply start with a standard electric Power Wheels toy car, and craft the Cybertruck body using white foam. Read more for the build video and additional information.
Anyone interested in making their own high-speed, remote-controlled Cybertruck should start with a Traxxas R/C car, or something similar, as the base. The FliteTest crew built three that can hit 60 mph and even went on to perform the famous Ford F-150 versus Cybertruck tow test, which worked out quite well to say the least.
- Innovative portal axles provide huge ground clearance and virtually eliminate chassis torque twist
- Lock differentials and operate the high/low range transmission remotely from the transmitter
- XL-5 HV ESC and powerful 21T Titan 550 motor accept 6 or 7-cell NiMH or 2 or 3-cell LiPo batteries (sold separately)
- Waterproof electronics allow you to drive the TRX-4 in the worst conditions; Sealed ball bearings ; Hex hardware used throughout
- Highly detailed Land Rover Defender body with functional accessories and spare tire. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
- FOR KIDS 37 MONTHS & OLDER: This small yet powerful ride-on is perfect for your little racers who want to start driving like the grownups do!
- POWERFUL 12V & REALISTIC DESIGN: Adjustable seatbelt, bright LED headlights, lockable doors, and grid windshield for off-road style, with a 12V motor and traction tires to ride on different terrains
- MANUAL AND PARENT CONTROL: Let your child drive manually or use the remote control to safely guide them yourself; remote has forward/reverse controls
- SAFE & DURABLE: Includes plastic wheels that will never deflate, plus a spring suspension system and safe, 2.8mph max speed for smooth rides on outdoor adventures
- CONNECT YOUR MUSIC: A built-in AUX outlet allows kids to plug in media devices to drive while jamming to their own selection of music; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 39.25"(L) x 26"(W) x 26"(H); Weight Capacity: 61 lbs.