The Roku Streambar is not only a 4K streaming media player, but a soundbar as well, all for $99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $129.99. If space is an issue in your home, this device is the ultimate 2-in-1 entertainment upgrade with powerful streaming and premium sound for any TV with HDMI. You’ll be able to enjoy 4K HDR picture quality on 4K HDR compatible TVs, while crisp, clean Dolby Audio makes dialogue easier to hear. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Share videos, photos, and music from your Apple device using AirPlay.
- Built-in 4K streaming device: Enjoy an easy, fast interface with the newest and most popular channels, plus access to endless free entertainment—stream in brilliant HD, 4K, and HDR picture with sharp resolution and vivid colors optimized for any TV
- Surprisingly big sound: Listen in awe as four internal speakers fill your room with clean, pure sound featuring Dolby Audio—calibrated for full, rich sound, you’ll love how great your TV sounds at an incredible value
- Smarter than your average soundbar: Roku Streambar produces sound well beyond its size with the help of advanced audio engineering within the Roku OS—boosted volume and speech clarity will make your TV easier to hear and add rich depth to your music
- Simple sound settings: It’s easy to perfect your sound no matter what you’re watching—automatically lower loud commercials, boost the volume of voices, and optimize the sound for night listening so you don’t wake the house
It can bet set to quiet loud commercials automatically, and you’re able to control the Roku Streambar by speaking to Amazon Alexa and/or Google Assistant devices. Using Apple AirPlay 2, customers can stream videos, music and more to the big screen. Or, with HomeKit, users can easily and securely control their Roku device using the Home app and Siri. Setup is a breeze with everything required in the box, including a voice remote that controls your TV, sound, and streaming.
We are focused on delivering a variety of innovative, top-performing products at an incredible value to our customers so they can get to the content they care about quickly. Our new streaming player lineup now includes reimagined streaming devices in the Roku Ultra and Roku Streambar – we continue to offer a great device no matter the use case our customers are looking for whether they are new to streaming or looking to add great sound and streaming to their home entertainment center,” said Mark Ely, Vice President, Retail Product Strategy at Roku.