Photo credit: Kyza
Customization shop Salvage2Salvage is no stranger to making extreme modifications, but this DeLorean DMC-12 project might be their most outlandish yet. The Boca Raton-based outlet teamed up with automotive designer Khyzyl Saleem to create the widebody vehicle you see here, powered by a twin-turbocharged LS V8, complete with flared fenders and deep-dish 3-piece Sköl wheels. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Aside from the carbon widebody kit, it also comes equipped with bespoke rear window louvers, custom LED-backlit acrylic headlight / taillight pieces, and a completely reupholstered interior that includes a pair of sleek STATUS seats. Want to see this in person? You have one more day left of the 2021 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, but we’re sure it’ll end up back at the Salvage2Salvage shop at 199 NW 28th Street #13 in Boca Raton, Florida sooner than later.
- Head Back to the Future in the iconic, time-traveling DeLorean!
- Complete with working lights and the must-have flux capacitor, the DeLorean is ready to go once Dr. Emmett Brown arrives with the plutonium cores!
- Then the action begins as Marty McFly and the good doctor travel back in time, along with trusty old Einstein. The duo is sporting their 1985 outfits
- Set includes the DeLorean, Marty McFly, Dr. Emmett Brown, Einstein the dog, skateboard, flux capacitor, plutonium cores and case, and lots of other accessories
- Recommended for ages six years and up