Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Apple, Samsung and LG currently dominate the smartphone market, but Sony is still popular in some parts of the world, especially once they release their next flagship device. If early leaks are any indication, the Xperia 5 II is going to be a worthy opponent. Featuring a 6.1-inch Full HD + hole-punch display with an under-screen fingerprint sensor and a triple rear camera setup. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other features could include aQualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and a 5000mAH battery that would allow for users to operate other Sony devices, including Alpha cameras as well as the upcoming PS5’s DualSense controller. When can you expect to see this handset? Well, its predecessor was unveiled at IFA 2019 in September, but that may be up in the air due to the coronavirus outbreak, so a virtual unveiling should be expected around that time.
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display. SIM Capability - Number of SIM - Dual SIM hybrid
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta" to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance