Photo credit: Jimmy is Promo
Finally, some real world photos of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra have surfaced, and it looks just like the renders that were leaked last week. This handset is expected to have a 6.9-inch display similar to the S20 Ultra with a 120Hz refresh rate and LTPO, which enables the device to alter its refresh rate to any frequency between 1Hz and 120Hz. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Many have been about the Note 20 Ultra’s cameras, and as far as we know, they will be based on the rumored Note 20 Plus, which consists of a 108MP main camera, a 13MP telephoto sensor with a periscope lens for optical, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor and a laser autofocus sensor. As for the battery, it’s speculated to be 5,000 mAh with 25W fast charging. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but an online-only reveal event should take place on or around August 5, 2020.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size