The Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra are all set to be announced on January 14, 2021, but as the reveal date nears, more leaks are spilling out. Today, a leaked video of the Samsung Galaxy S21+ gives us the first clear hands-on look at the handset. It’s expected to cost between $1050 – $1100 and feature a triple rear camera system that includes a 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, as well as a 64-megapixel telephoto sensor sporting 3x Hybrid zoom + 8K video. Read more for the clip and additional information.
It’s rumored to get a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, an Exynos 2100 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 12GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a 4,800mAh battery. As for colors, expect Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Violet, with all three variants offering 5G support. Pricing? You’ll have to wait until January 14, 2021 for the official Galaxy Unpacked event announcement.
- GALAXY 5G FOR EVERYONE: With 5G, your smartphone now delivers mind-boggling speeds, superior connections and nearly undetectable lag times.
- BIGGER, BRIGHTER, BOLDER: See your entertainment in exquisite clarity and dramatic contrast on this massive 6.7-inch Super AMOLED+ Infinity Display.
- PRO-GRADE SHOTS: Shoot professional-grade photos and videos with the quad lens camera and 64MP main lens.
- SUPER STEADY & ULTRA-WIDE: Fit everyone into the photo with the Ultra Wide Camera and get super smooth action when shooting with Super Steady.
- POWER TO KEEP YOU GOING: Scroll, snap, and share more with a long-lasting¹, fast charging battery.