Building upon its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes equipped with two edge-to-edge, nearly bezel-less Infinity-O Displays. The secondary Cover Screen measures 6.2-inches,while the large Main Screen is 7.6-inches, making them both larger than the original Galaxy Fold. You’ll be able to get it in either Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, or for those who don’t mind paying a super hefty premium, get the special limited edition model from New York fashion house Thom Browne. Read more for the hands-on video and additional information.
In this new hands-on video, we see the original Galaxy Fold pit against the Fold2, and thankfully, the latter does not have the unsightly notch on the inside. We also get a closer look at the front display running games, navigation, etc., as well as the rear cameras and cover display in-action. Activate Flex Mode if you need to have two separate displays on the inside. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but Samsung should have announcement some time next week.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20+ Plus 5G