Photo credit: Felipe Duarte via Yanko Design
In Ancient Chinese philosophy, the yin and yang symbolizes dualism as well as describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world. The Samsung YinYang feature an inflatable hook to ensure they don’t fall out of your ears, while wireless charging and built-in magnets make recharging them a breeze. Read more for additional pictures.
Apparently, they can also be charged kinetically, or in other words, by simply moving. When not in use, stick them to the back of an NFC-enabled smartphone for charging or just on the lapel of a jacket so they don’t get lost. There’s no word yet on if this concept will become a reality, but if Apple releases a future AirPods model with similar features, we wouldn’t be surprised.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear