For the past several years, drones have been a big part of the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Even though this year’s event is all-digital, the Sony Airpeak is one of the highlights. To fully support the creativity of video creators, the payload of the Airpeak can be equipped with an Alpha mirrorless camera, enabling creators to capture high quality, full frame aerial photography and video. Read more for a video and additional information.
Airpeak is the industry’s smallest class of drone that can be equipped with the Alpha system, thus allowing for dynamic filming and precise, stable flight, while aiming to contribute to the world of entertainment as well as pursuing new possibilities for creative expression. Sony has not yet released pricing or availability information, but we’ll keep you posted when it becomes available.
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition. Operating Frequency 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
Airpeak enables video creators to explore new frontiers for visual expression. With Sony’s Alpha camera, stable dynamic remote shooting is possible. Creators have unlimited potential to capture stunning images from above. Airpeak transforms the skies into an infinite creative playground,” said Kenichiro Yoshida, chairman, president and CEO of Sony Corp.