Photo credit: Let’s Go Digital
It’s only a matter of time until Sony releases a Pro and / or Slim version of the PlayStation 5 console, but for those who can’t wait, industrial designer Jermaine Smit provides us with some photorealistic renders. The PlayStation 5 Pro Black Edition boasts two LED lighting strips and has a been finished in a matte material to give it a sleek look, while a matching DualSense controller completes the console. Read more for a short video, additional pictures and information.
The Pro console is reportedly getting a more powerful GPU and CPU from AMD. Just for comparison, the base model now features a semi-custom 7nm AMD Zen 2 processor with eight cores running at a variable frequency capped at 3.5 GHz and an integrated GPU based on AMD’s RDNA graphics architecture. The latter features 36 compute units running at a variable frequency capped at 2.23 GHz, offering a peak theoretical performance of 10 teraFLOPS. Sony typically announced their new consoles ahead of their launch, so we should expect official word before next summer.
- Visual Performance: The 15.6” 144hz display delivers true-to-life images with a high refresh rate so you can see every frame of the game.
- Redefined Power: The 11th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers high performance with cores, take on any games and applications with ease.
- Supercharged Graphics: The MSI Stealth 15M is powered by a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, take on today's most popular games with these performance graphics.
- On the Go Gaming: Designed to be thin and light for gamers to carry around every day for games, study, or work.
- Cool and Powerful: MSI’s exclusive Cooler Boost Technology ensures optimal thermal dissipation. Featuring state of the art fans and heat pipes, get the airflow you need for gaming.
- Cushioned mesh back panel for ventilated Air flow
- Interior headset strap
- Water repellent coating protection and zippers
- Bottom pocket for power adapter Brick and personal belongings
- Luggage handle pass-through design